For videos of past presentations, check the RTC YouTube page.
Articles, reports and studies related to the Sun Valley Blvd. Project are posted here.
– SUN VALLEY BOULEVARD CONSTRUCTION TO START JUNE 22 published by This is Reno on June 17, 2020. Read the story.
– Corridor study completed in February 2015. Download study
– Project factsheet. Download printable pdf.
Links to videos related to the Project and the surrounding area are posted here
– In KOLO’s March 2021 The Road Ahead, Project Manager Maria Paz-Fernandez recaps the improvements already made plus what remains to finish the project.
– Project Manager Maria Paz-Fernandez reviewed how the project is substantially complete from Staci Way to Highland Ranch Pkwy. on The Road Ahead, December 2020.
– RTC Public Information Officer Lauren Ball talked about the Phase 1 improvements that are under way on KOLO’s July 2020 The Road Ahead.
– Project Manager Maria Paz-Fernandez discusses the Sun Valley Blvd. Multimodal Imrpovements Project on KOLO’s March 2020 The Road Ahead.
– Desert Skies Middle School, on the north end of the project limits, was completed in fall 2019. See how it turned out here.
– Check out the new Hug High School now under construction at the former WildCreek golf course.